Plowing in the single-family home areas
Public roads in the single-family home areas are plowed by VDOT and the HOA. If there are issues with the snow removal or you notice they are not coming through in a timely fashion, please call and let them know. The more calls they receive, the sooner they will come and clear the street. Contact VDOT’s Leesburg maintenance at 703-737-2010. For HOA roads, contact Sentry Management.
This map shows who is responsible for which streets in our community. The Blue roads are plowed by VDOT. All other colors (red, purple, cyan) are HOA plowed.
Homeowners and renters are responsible for clearing the sidewalks in front of their home.
- Move your vehicles from the curb to garages and driveways when possible, so snow plows can clear the roads more effectively.
- Don’t move snow from your property into the roads.
- Clear sidewalks adjacent or near your home.
- Clear snow away from mailboxes so the mail trucks can deliver mail.
Helpful Reminders from the County:
When winter weather is in the forecast, here is some information and contact numbers you may need to know:
- 2-1-1 Virginia provides residents information on available community services in Loudoun and statewide.
- 5-1-1 is to be used for the latest in road conditions.
- Call #77 on a cell phone to report a traffic crash or traffic emergency.
- Only call 9-1-1 in a true emergency. For non-emergency situations in Loudoun County, call 703-777-1021.