Selma Estates Homeowner’s Association
Selma Estates is a community of 274 single-family homes located north of the Town of Leesburg and west of Route 15. The Hamlets at Selma Estates are built on half-acre lots and The Ridges at Selma Estates are built on 10+ acre homesites. Options for commuters include the nearby Point of Rocks MARC station, and White’s Ferry, which crosses the Potomac River just three miles away.
- Morven Park, located on 1000 acres in Leesburg, Virginia, is a historic site with three museums, an equestrian center, and athletic field complex.
- Ida Lee Park facility has indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, picnic facility and more.
- Rust library
- Lucketts Community Center has a preschool, the annual Lucketts Fair, and regular bluegrass performances.
- Tarara Winery and its summer concert series
- Fabbioli Cellars with its outdoor seating area.
- Dry Mill Vineyard and Winery
- Temple Hall Farm Regional Park has a working farm, interpretive tours, trails and the Fall Festival including a Corn Maize
- The C&O Canal National Historic Park, with hiking and cycling paths and public boat launches on the Potomac River.
- Old Lucketts Store and other antique and vintage shops
- Shopping in Leesburg (Outlets, Historic Downtown, Village at Leesburg)
- Raspberry Falls Golf and Hunt Club